Administrative Support Officer (Health and Safety Team)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Currently £16,476 per annum
Location: Alexandra Road Depot but can work agilely across the authority
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: South Kesteven District Council
Post Number: 4471
Job Category: Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services Health and Safety
Advert End Date: 10 March 2017
The post- holder will be responsible for providing support across the whole of the Environmental Services, should it be required. The primary role will be as the Technical and administrative Support to the Health and Safety Team, based within the Street Care Team. The post holder will be required to provide Technical support to the team in a number of differing ways as described within this Job description.
- Assess notified RIDDOR reports, check details and input.
- Assess and monitor all reported accidents across the authority to ensure that effective investigations are carried out.
- Record data on Flare with scanned document attachment
- Carry out periodic analysis of accident statistics across the authority and produce reports, graphs and trend analysis with any recommendations for actions to implement improvements.
- Produce quarterly reports for a range of safety forums and for the corporate report annually.
- Maintain individual premises and service files both hard copy and electronic where applicable
- Type and lay out corporate reports and policies
- Initial layout and preparation of power point presentations
- Type up reports
- To act as taker of action notes at various meetings and to prepare for and arrange meetings as required.
- Carry out DSE assessments and produce reports, with appropriate advice to employees, managers and team leaders to ensure safe and comfortable working practices and legal compliance.