Administrative Support Officer_Environmental Health
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: SK 5 (Currently £16,641pro-rata, per annum)
Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: South Kesteven District Council
Job Category: Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Advert End Date: 7 December 2017
The post holder will work as part of a team providing a range of administrative support across the Environmental Health Service.
- To receive and record enquiries from external bodies and the general public, either by telephone, e mail, letter or personal contact and to deal with them in a professional, courteous and efficient manner.
- To accurately maintain records and statistical information as required.
- To record information and update the Environmental Health database (Civica APP).
- To extract and collate information/records as requested either manually or computer based
- To assist officers in the production of final documents such as letters, notices, inspection reports, leaflets etc as required.
- To undertake the collection, scanning and allocation of internal and external mail.
- Organising meetings, including checking availability of officers, booking venues and catering etc.
- To carry out any other duties as may be required by the line manager or service manage which are commensurate with the grade.
The role is primarily based in Grantham but may require travel across the district as the work dictates.
Working hours will be 15 per week. Week by week arrangements will be in accordance with business requirements and by agreement, subject to your right not to work more than 48 hours per week unless by agreement. The role will be based in Grantham.
This role is Temporary to 31 July.