Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £22.86 - £25.72 per hour
Location: Leicester Adult Education College
Working Pattern: Please see advert text
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: E5118/0217HT/EXT.
Job Category: Education
Advert End Date: 10 March 2017
Location: City Wide
Hours of work are between 1.5 and 10 hours per week depending on the subject area
Leicester Adult Skills and Learning Service are seeking to appoint qualified tutors to deliver courses to adult learners throughout the city. We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled and passionate professionals to join our curriculum teams to provide high quality learning experiences in a wide range of subjects. We currently have vacancies in the following subject areas.
- Accounts and Bookkeeping
- Cooking and Baking
- Conservation and Wildlife
- Employability and Work Skills
- Family Learning
- Garment Making
- ICT and Digital Skills
You will need:
- An adult teaching qualification and experience of teaching adults aged 16 years and above.
- A relevant subject qualification at the level above that at which you are teaching.
- Commitment and enthusiasm for delivering quality learning experiences to people living and working in Leicester City.
- The ability to identify individual learning needs and plan lessons accordingly.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please ensure you include the subject you are applying for on your application form
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check
For an informal discussion please contact Debbie Edwards on 0116 4541896
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.