Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £38,052- £40,858 per annum
Location: Bosworth House, Princess Road West, Leicester
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0416/ 0718AW/ EXT
Job Category: Executive / Managerial
Advert End Date: 8 August 2018
Location: Bosworth House
Permanent, Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the development and management of a new centralised Brokerage Function in Adult Social Care.
The Brokerage Manager will be responsible for a team of Brokerage Officers, brokering Health and Social Care services, supporting their learning & development, and critically reviewing, and devising new systems to develop and improve the performance and business processes within the team.
You will have excellent creative, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills, and will work in partnership with providers, stakeholders and commissioning professionals, to ensure that Health & Social Care services are person centred, strength based and offer value for money.
Requirements of the post:
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills with third parties, including providers and social care staff;
- Ability to be creative in problem solving;
- Ability to determine cost/benefit in order to achieve best value for money;
- Knowledge of the Care Act and other Health and Social Care legislation and guidance;
- Social Work qualification or relevant equivalent experience;
- Experience of establishing strong and mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience of conducting critical analysis, whether of systems, teams or other relevant body.
For an informal discussion please contact Andy Humpherson on 0116 454 2353.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our method of contact