Bureau Assistant – Commissioned Services Bureau (CSB)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £15,613 - £16,491 per annum
Location: Bosworth House, Leicester
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: SB002 / 1017SSN / EXT
Job Category: Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Advert End Date: 9 November 2017
Location: Bosworth House
Full-time, Fixed Term until 31st March 2018 due to funding
The CSB Bureau assistant is integral to the process of commissioning packages of care for people who need home care. The assistant administers the process of contacting providers of services to seek an appropriate package of care.
Requirements of the post:
– Must be self-motivated, be committed to high standard of customer care, and have the ability to prioritise, plan effectively and ensure targets are met.
– Evidence of formal training or experience in the use of word processing, spreadsheets.
– Experience of monitoring, evaluating and reviewing procedures and implementing new systems arising from new work or changes in working practices.
– Experience / ability of using software packages for word processing, spreadsheets and database ie Microsoft Word, Excel) and Electronic Mail packages.
– Experience of clerical / administrative work, including maintaining accurate records, meeting deadlines, answering telephones, maintaining computerised systems and databases.
The experience above preferably gained in a brokerage related service environment.
For an informal discussion please contact Andy Humpherson on 0116 454 2353.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.