Business Change Manager (Housing)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £36,937- £39,660 per annum
Location: Ian Marlow Centre, Leicester
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0083/ 0317AW/ EXT
Job Category: Executive / Managerial
Advert End Date: 5 April 2017
Location: Ian Marlow Centre
Leicester City Council, led by the City Mayor, has a dynamic and successful Housing Department which provides a full range of housing services to our 22,000 tenants and to other citizens who need help with a full range of housing issues.
We are seeking a highly motivated Business Change Manager with a successful track record of delivering transformational projects. You will have outstanding project management skills and will have the ability to manage a broad portfolio of work with competing demands. You will be working with the Assistant Mayor for Housing, the Director, Heads of Service and tenants to help shape and implement service wide change and improvement and so must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Requirements of the posts:
- Project management qualification e.g Prince 2, Leicester City Council Project Management Standards or equivalent, or equivalent relevant experience;
- An appropriate professional qualification in management and/or evidence of formal management training or structured management development activity;
- Track record of delivering large, complex projects or a range of smaller projects;
- A track record in problem solving, creative thinking and innovation in the development and implementation of new concepts and initiatives;
- High level of oral and written communication skills with the ability to present complex issues to senior stakeholders;
- Ability to work outside normal office hours.
**Please read person specification document to view full requirements
For an informal discussion regarding the post please contact Charlotte McGraw on 0116 4545167.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact