Care Navigator Coordinators
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £18,870 - £20,541 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0535/0718VS/EXT
Job Category: Social Care - Adult Service
Advert End Date: 25 July 2018
2 Full-time, Fixed Term for one year (1st October 2019) due to external funding
We are looking for two dynamic individuals who can work in a fast-paced team and support a small team in the two locality teams in the city. You will need to be resourceful and energetic individuals who are highly motivated, hardworking, and keen to support people in the locality teams and deal with customers.
Requirements of the post:
- Previous experience of working within a care setting which includes the ability to understand the needs of older people including those with a physical disability, a learning difficulty or a mental health diagnosis
- Knowledge of current adult social care standards and legislation in relation to service delivery
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly to co-ordinate and support Care Navigators service which meet the assessed needs of the individual in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Experience of working with computer based applications which includes inputting, extracting and verification of database records
- Experience of preparing correspondence, and basic reports
Please note that this role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Bindu Parmar on 0116 454 5420.
Internal staff: Please obtain your line managers approval before applying for this post on a secondment basis.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.