Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.75 per hour
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X2776/0618VS/EXT
Job Category: Other
Advert End Date: 27 June 2018
Salary: £8.75 per hour*
All posts Permanent and based in Leicester;
- Post 1: St Matthews – 18 hours: 8am – 12pm (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri)
- Post 2: St Matthews – 18 hours: 8am – 12.30pm (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri)
- Post 3: Mowmacre Hill – 20 hours: 9am – 2pm (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri)
- Post 4: Beaumont Leys – 12 hours: 07.30am – 10.30am (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri)
*Salary: The evaluated hourly rate is £8.50 per hour, however as Leicester City Council is committed to paying a living wage you will be paid £8.75 per hour for standard working hours (subject to review).
To undertake individually or as part of a team the cleaning of designated areas to ensure the appropriate standard of cleanliness is maintained.
Requirements of the post:
- Basic literacy skills sufficient to complete forms, understand and carry out verbal instructions
- Must be punctual, reliable and honest
- Willing to wear full uniform at all times when on duty
- Able to work shift times as specified for the site
- Experience of undertaking general cleaning duties
- Experience of operating mechanical cleaning equipment
For an informal discussion please contact Zoey Heatherley on 07715630049.
Please state which location(s) you are applying for on your application form.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Please state which post(s) you are applying for as part of your application.