Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £5,884 - £6,070 per annum (Living Wage)*
Location: St Peter’s Estate, Leicester
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X2776/0317AAex
Job Category: Catering / Cleaning
Advert End Date: 30 March 2017
Location: St Peter’s Estate
*Salary: The evaluated hourly rate is £7.52 per hour, however as Leicester City Council is committed to paying a living wage you will be paid £8.45 per hour for standard working hours (subject to review).
Permanent, Part Time, 15 hours per week
To undertake individually or as part of a team the cleaning of designated areas to ensure the appropriate standard of cleanliness is maintained.
Requirements of the post:
– Be able to follow verbal and written instructions and be able to complete forms when necessary
– Experience of undertaking general cleaning duties including operating mechanical cleaning equipment
– Must be punctual, reliable and honest
– Knowledge of Health & Safety issues regarding cleaning products
– Physically fit in order to operate mechanical cleaning equipment and empty litter bins
– Willing to wear full uniform at all times when on duty
For an informal discussion please contact Catherine Mitchell on 0116 454 4985.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact