Contract Management Officer
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £38,052 - £40,858 per anum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0427/0618AAex
Job Category: Executive / Managerial
Advert End Date: 20 June 2018
Location: Phoenix House
We are looking to appoint an experienced Contract Management Officer within the Estates and Building Services Division who will be responsible for the daily management and monitoring of the division’s contracts, with a view to delivering value for money and ensuring that services are delivered in line with the contract terms. The individual must be organised, highly motivated, and able to work under pressure, prioritising tasks to meet objectives, targets or deadlines.
The individual must be willing to adapt to change, be responsive to customer needs and embrace new challenges as required.
Requirements for the post:
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skill sets in order to undertake this role:
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills having the ability to present and engage with a variety of audiences using relevant materials and software;
- Excellent negotiation and organisation skills;
- Customer focussed with the ability to influence contractor performance in order to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Able to interpret contractual information and use their analytical skills to review financial cost models.
It is essential that the candidate has knowledge of public procurement regulations including European Procurement Legislation and knowledge of legislation in relation to property services, as well as:
- Previous experience of contract management in property services/facilities management environment;
- Ability to monitor outcome and input-based specifications, including KPI data validation;
- Experience and ability of managing relationships with contractors, including performance/dispute resolution management;
- Able to develop new property-related contracts and services;
- Able to work flexibly within a team, in order to meet business priorities and deadlines;
- Relevant experience of partnership working, including building and maintaining effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
Other applicable conditions are:
- Must satisfy relevant pre-employment checks.
- Holds a full UK driving licence.
Please provide your email address as this is the preferred method of contact.