Contract Manager – European Social Fund (ESF)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £30,153 - £32,486 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X6320/1017AAex
Job Category: Executive / Managerial
Advert End Date: 7 November 2017
Location: City Hall
Full Time, Fixed Term until 30th September 2020
The post will be the contract manager for the Employment Hub project and will be responsible for ensuring full compliance in relation to ESF regulations. The postholder will be responsible for contract management with the partners and checking evidence requirements for submission to DWP for funding.
Requirements of the post:
– Significant experience or Professional Qualification (degree Level) in a relevant field e.g. regeneration, economic development, commissioning, procurement, contract management
– Significant experience of working in the area of regeneration, specifically in the contract management of ESF projects
– Significant experience of contract management at all stages of the commissioning cycle
– Experience of working with statutory partners, voluntary and commercial settings in a project development process, including bidding for funding
– Experience of undertaking supervisory experience
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Joanne Ives on 0116 454 2934.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
*This post is part funded by European Social Fund (ESF)*