Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £30,756 - £33,136 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X6320/1018AAex
Job Category: Traffic / Highways / Road Safety
Advert End Date: 31 October 2018
Location: City Hall
Full Time, Fixed Term until 30th September 2021
The post will be the contract manager for the Leicester Low Carbon Transport Accelerator programme and will be responsible for ensuring full compliance in relation to European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) regulations. The postholder will be responsible for contract management with the partners and checking evidence requirements for submission to Ministry for Housing Communities and Local Government funding.
Requirements of the post:
– Significant experience or Professional Qualification (degree Level) in a relevant field e.g. transport, commissioning, procurement, contract management
– Significant experience of working in the area of contract management, preferably of ERDF or other EU funded projects / programme
– Significant experience of contract management at all stages of the commissioning cycle
– Experience of working with statutory partners, voluntary and commercial settings in a project development process, including bidding for funding
– Experience of undertaking supervisory experience
For an informal discussion about this post please contact Matthew Mace on 0116 454 1237.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
*This post is funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)*