Duty Officer – Aylestone Leisure Centre
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £13,278 - £14,516 per annum (for 18.5 hours per week)
Location: Aylestone Leisure Centre
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X3236 / 0117SSN / EXT
Job Category: Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Advert End Date: 25 January 2017
Duty Officer – Sports Services
Location : Aylestone Leisure Centre
Salary : £13,278 – £14,516 per annum (for 18.5 hours per week)
Permanent Post, Part Time – 18.5 hours per week
You will be required to assist in the efficient day to day running of a Sports and Leisure facility.
Requirements of the Post :
– First Aid at Work qualification ;
– Literacy and numeracy sufficient to perform the job tasks ;
– National Pool Lifeguard qualification ;
– CIMPSA / ISRM Supervisory Management qualification or equivalent ;
– Good oral and written communication skills ;
– Desired Pool Plant Operative qualification.
For an information discussion, please contact Jayne Henderson on 0116 4546701.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Please note that internal applicants will be given priority.
Closing Date : 25th January 2017
Test / Interview Date : w/c 6th February 2017
Post Number : X3236 / 0117SSN / EXT