Early Help Assessment Co-ordinator
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £23,866 - £26,470 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0470/0818AAex
Job Category: Social Care - Children Service
Advert End Date: 3 September 2018
Location: 10 York Road, Leicester
Full Time, Fixed Term for up to two years
To support the development of cluster based co-ordination of the early help assessment (EHA) process across the city, and other associated integrated processes, to promote better outcomes for children and young people at risk of negative outcomes.
Requirements of the post:
- Integrated working with knowledge of the benefits and the drawbacks / challenges
- Working in an environment that has a close involvement with the delivery of public services
- Using personal computers specifically in the use of database, spreadsheets word process and internet software, including knowledge of Microsoft Software applications, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- Arranging and taking minutes of complicated meetings dealing with confidential sensitive information
- Information systems technology
- Assessment frameworks, referral mechanisms and the statutory frameworks governing children’s services
- Knowledge and understanding of issues surrounding children and young people
For an informal discussion please contact Esther Jones on 0116 454 5455.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.