Gas Service and Heating Engineers
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,822 - £29,323 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0141/0418VS/EXT
Job Category: Housing
Advert End Date: 2 May 2018
Gas Service and Heating Engineer
Salary: £26,822 – £29,323 per annum
Location: Ian Marlow Centre
3 Permanent, Full-time
To carry out quality, customer focused repairs, gas service and heating system maintenance and repair work to Leicester City Council properties and other buildings.
Requirements of the post:
- Valid ACS qualifications (CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1)
- Ability to trace, diagnose and rectify faults and identify and specify material & equipment requirements
- Detailed knowledge and relevant experience in a Gas and Heating trade
- Practical knowledge of building industry regulations and health & safety
- Experience of carrying out maintenance and servicing of domestic heating systems
- To participate in the Emergency out of hours service Roster, this is typically 1 in every 5 weeks covering evenings, weekends and bank holidays
For an informal discussion please contact Rob Webster on 0116 454 5256.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.