Graduate Project Officer (Leicester and Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £16,481- £17,547 per annum
Location: City Hall, Leicester
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: R5645/ 1216AW/ EXT
Job Category: Graduate
Advert End Date: 15 January 2017
Fixed Term contract for 12 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Leicester & Leicestershire Enterprise Partnership (LLEP) team based at Leicester City Council. The LLEP (www.llep.org.uk) is one of 38 bodies set up by Government to lead and drive economic growth in their areas.
This role will provide financial, administrative and programme support to a very lively, extremely passionate and incredibly busy LLEP team.
Tasks will be varied and involve many functions including data verification and management; processing grant claims; supporting procurement activity; finance activities; presentation and report writing, administration and providing support to team members.
It is a fantastic opening for someone with an interest in business administration, finance in a political or economic environment, who is keen to gain solid experience of working in a busy office environment, develop practical skills and expand their knowledge.
This post is waiting for the right person with a willing, ‘can do’ attitude to grab the opportunity, shape the role and really make it a success.
This post is part-funded through the European Structural Funds Programme (2014-20)
Requirements of the post:
- Must have graduated in the last 18 months with a 2:2 degree or above in Business Administration, Public Administration, Politics, Economics, Business Management, Business Studies, Business and Finance or similar subject;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Internet;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, willingness to learn, self-motivated an analytical approach, accuracy and an eye for detail in the work that is produced;
- Good communication, professional attitude and interpersonal skills sufficient to deal effectively with customers and colleagues;
- Must be able to manage time effectively and meet work deadlines.
For an informal discussion please contact David Wright on 0116 4542932 or email email@example.com
Interviews will be held on 27th January 2017
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our method of contact