Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,070 - £20,138 per annum
Location: The Dawn Centre
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: HM3/1017RW/EXT
Job Category: Catering / Cleaning
Advert End Date: 8 November 2017
Rota system: Monday to Saturday 11am – 7pm (with ½ hr unpaid lunch break), and Sunday 8am – 4pm (with ½ hr unpaid lunch break).
We are looking for someone who is hard working, organised, creative and passionate about food and customer service. You will be able to work in a high pressure, high turnover environment, possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will need to be a team player and be able to work unsupervised. You should be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Requirements of the post:
– Previous catering experience, preferably in a hostel or similar environment;
– Experience of catering for large numbers (up to 60), with ability to produce varied, nutritional and wholesome meals;
– Ability to order food, minimising wastage and not exceeding budget;
– Ability to record stock usage and requirements;
– Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
For an informal discussion please contact Parul Shah on 0116 454 0193.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.