Housing Development Officers
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: £20,661 - £29,323 per annum (Career Graded)
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: H261/0118VS/EXT
Job Category: Housing
Advert End Date: 14 February 2018
Salary: £20,661 – £29,323 per annum (Career Graded)
Location: City Hall
2 Full Time, Fixed Term for 12 months due to funding
To deliver and enable new affordable housing in Leicester, meeting identified need.
Requirements of the post:
- Degree or professional qualification in housing planning or urban regeneration, or significant experience in one of these fields
- Proven Project Management ability
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Housing, planning or urban regeneration background
- Experience of housing development activities and knowledge of the housing development process
For an informal discussion please contact Janet Callan on 0116 454 1752.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.