Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,070 - £20,138 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: SA046/0617VS/EXT
Job Category: Social Care - Adult Service
Advert End Date: 19 July 2017
To co-ordinate the efficient and effective delivery of ICRS (Integrated Crisis Response Service) care to service users of Leicester City through the use of a dedicated IT system.
To inform ICRS Assistants of any changes to their work programmes on a day-to-day basis and ensure the continuity of timing of calls is maintained at all times by using new electronic, rostering and monitoring system.
You must be highly motivated, dynamic and able to respond quickly and professionally under pressure.
Requirements of the post:
- Considerable experience of working within a care related field
- Knowledge of current care standards and legislation in relation to service delivery
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working with computer based applications
- Experience of preparing correspondence and basic reports
- Numerical skills sufficient to calculate data and produce statistical information
- Must be willing to work in a flexible manner and as part of a rota which meets the needs of a 24-7 service which includes working evenings, weekends and bank holidays
For an informal discussion please contact Kerryjit Kaur on 0116 4545384
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Test and interview Date: TBC