Occupational Therapists (Enablement Service)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,398 - £36,379 per annum (Career Graded)
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: SB092/0617VS/EXT
Job Category: Social Care - Adult Service
Advert End Date: 19 July 2017
Location: Bosworth House
2 Permanent, Full-time – Enablement Service
(Students awaiting qualification results are encouraged to apply)
We are looking for HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous OT experience. This post will be working within the enablement service in Leicester City Council’s Adult Social Care and Commissioning Division.
Requirements of the post:
- Diploma/Degree from College of Occupational Therapy
- HCPC Registered
- Ability to assess functional abilities and to demonstrate suitable self-management techniques, provision/ review and demonstration of equipment and adaptations where deemed appropriate
- Good working knowledge of the Care Act and other legislation.
- Knowledge and respect for the rights of disabled adults/older people to retain control of their own life
- Understanding of the ethos of enablement and recovery
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion please contact Mary McCausland on 0116 454 5421 or Phil Hazledine on 0116 454 5428.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.