Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £21,074 - £23,111 per annum
Location: Evington Park, Leicester
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X3389 / 1118SSN / EXT
Job Category: Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Advert End Date: 25 November 2018
Salary : £21,074 – £23,111 per annum
Location : Based at Evington Park
Full Time, Fixed Term for two years due to funding
We are looking for a Parks Officer who will develop, promote and provide facilities on Parks and Open Spaces, which are customer focused, safe and pleasant to use.
Requirements of the Post:
– An appropriate horticultural or Management qualification to NVQ level 2 or equivalent level of knowledge;
– Experience of community engagement;
– Experience of organising activities and events preferably in a Parks environment;
– Able to recognise risks and provide effective solutions to resolve any identified problems;
– Numeracy and literacy skills to provide a high level of accuracy when collecting information and preparing reports;
– Good level of IT skills.
For an informal discussion, please contact Jane Ushwell on 0116 454 4472.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our method of contact.