Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,891 - £19,939 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X0008/0217AAex
Job Category: Environmental Services / Waste / Recycling/ Parks
Advert End Date: 13 March 2017
Location: City Wide
As part of Local Services and Enforcement, you will help maintain a clean, attractive and safe parks and open space environment.
Requirements of the post:
– Committed and enthusiastic towards local environmental protection and achieving high standards or compliance with street scene legislation in the City
– Good level of I.T. skills sufficient to use a range of standard City Council software including Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook
– Experience of engaging with diverse communities
– Experience of dealing with difficult situations
– Knowledge of the legislation and skills necessary in using enforcement powers (Fixed Penalty Notices)
– Full driving licence
For an informal discussion please contact Kevin Southerill on 0116 454 3771.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.