Performance Management and Reconciliation Officer
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £11,933 - £13,235 per annum
Location: York House, Leicester
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: H904/0818RW/EXT
Job Category: Finance / Benefits / Revenues / Procurement
Advert End Date: 21 October 2018
Fixed Term for 2 years, Part Time (18.5 Hours)
Job Share – Hours to be worked:
Wednesday PM, Thursday & Friday
We are looking for an experienced officer to provide effective performance management and reconciliation support within the Revenue & Benefits Service. You will be responsible for the full reconciliation of council accounts within the service including government subsidy returns. The successful candidate will also need to identify, analyse, plan, control and report on a wide range of management information across the service.
Requirements of the post:
– Excellent IT skills across a range of computer packages Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and web based packages
– Analytical skills sufficient to analyse and interpret statistical information in an audit/quality checking/policy/strategy context and identify links and trends
– Demonstrable skills in supporting a performance management system
– Ability to reconcile payments between a number of computer systems
– Experience of setting parameters and in writing and presenting reports and data information
For an informal discussion please contact Milan Sonigra on 0116 454 2593.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.