Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £13,411 - £14,661 per annum
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0258/1017AAex
Job Category: Social Care - Adult Service
Advert End Date: 16 October 2017
Location: Bosworth House, Princess Road West, Leicester, LE1 6TH
Permanent, Part Time – 18.5 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Contracts & Assurance Service which is responsible for the contract management of all Adult Social Care and Public Health services in Leicester City. Services we monitor include
– Residential Care Homes
– Domiciliary Care Services
– Supported Living Services
– Substance Misuse Services
– Voluntary Community Services
– Integrated Community Equipment Services
The Contracts & Assurance Service works in partnership with a wide range of stakeholders, including the Care Quality Commission (CQC), other local authorities, local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), Police, other Council departments and service users and their carers.
You will monitor service providers against contractual requirements to ensure issues of compliance, performance and quality are addressed. This is a rewarding position within a busy working environment, where you will have the opportunity to work with and visit a wide variety of services, meet and consult with service users and other stakeholders. We are looking for committed, passionate and outstanding individuals with the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that the citizens of Leicester receive high quality services.
Requirements of the post include:
– Demonstrate skills needed to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of service providers within a contractual relationship
– Analytical skills sufficient to extract and interpret information and data to produce provider performance management information
– High level of communication skills both orally and written to engage with service users, providers, other stakeholders and Leicester City Council staff
– Ability to plan effectively to ensure performance and quality assurance targets are met
For an informal discussion please contact Andy Humpherson on 0116 454 2353.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our method of contact.