Quality Assurance Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £41,846 - £44,697 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: A0169/1018AAex
Job Category: Education
Advert End Date: 18 October 2018
Location: Bosworth House
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who will have a central role in overseeing the Quality Assurance Framework and Audit Strategy for Children’s Social Care and Early Help Division and contribute on behalf of the Children’s services to the LSCB’s multi-agency audit process description of the role. The role is fundamental in raising practice standards across children’s services via robust audit activity and scrutiny of practice.
Requirements of the post:
– Social Work qualification / accreditation and included on Health & Care Professions Register
– Substantial knowledge of children’s social care and social work methodologies
– Detailed Practical knowledge of Care legislation, guidelines, policy to give advice to support colleagues, staff and the public/external agencies
– Substantial experience of communicating management, statistical, technical progress information in presentations, proposals, reports, memos
– Significant experience of using updating developing spreadsheet, e-mail, presentations, web database applications for own/ manager’s/ other colleagues’ public external use
– Extensive experience of managing a team of professionals/ /supervising/ coaching/ developing other less experienced staff/ partners
– Experience of auditing and providing detailed analytical reports
For an informal discussion please contact Teodora Bott on 0116 454 4491.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.