Contract Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Elevation Networks
Job Category: Executive / Managerial
Advert End Date: 13 September 2017
Elevation Networks are a growing youth services provider in the Nottingham region, and have been operating for the last 4 years within the city and its surrounding areas. As a result of our continued growth, we are recruiting a regional manager with the experience, dynamism and passion to consolidate our programme coordination and focus on providing quality services for young people. The regional manager will be instrumental in coordinating our Nottingham office and managing our local programmes, including the National Citizen Service. The selected candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve targets and exceptional project management skill. He/she must have a keen attention to detail and perception of excellence and quality in programme delivery to ensure we deliver world class programmes. We are also keen to hear from individuals who have experience with business development, stakeholder engagement and relationship building backgrounds.
ABOUT ELEVATION NETWORKS
Elevation Networks (EN) is a youth employment charity working with young people across the UK. We partner with outstanding employers and stakeholders to create diverse career opportunities and development programmes. EN works with young people aged 11-25 specifically, focusing on groups that are underrepresented within the labour market and certain industries.
We identify these groups as: ethnic minorities; women, young people from low socio-economic groups, students from non-Russell Group universities and young NEETs (not in education, employment or training).EN became a registered charity in 2008 and have a charitable objective to relieve unemployment among young people. Targeting various groups, we have set a range of programmes, schemes and opportunities to match their needs in helping them to bridge the gap.
Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Lead on building relationships with key stakeholders within Nottingham including, the local council, funders, schools, colleges, with a key focus on business
- Forging partnerships with other organisations to help deliver programmes, in particular the National Citizen Service programme
- Seeking new ways to engage more young people in Elevation Networks
- Deliver workshops at schools, colleges and 3rd sector organisations to promote the work of Elevation Networks
Leadership and Management
- Leading the coordination of the Nottingham office, including team meetings, socials and pastoral support for staff
- Line management of up to 3 members of core staff at any one time
- Ensuring team are working towards a PDP and agreed objectives
- Working with other regional managers and the Head of Youth Services to develop and implement a talent attraction and development strategy for staff
- Recruit and manage temporary staff for seasonal NCS programmes
Evaluation and Reporting
- Produce interim reports assessing the performance of the programme
- Gather and analyse relevant information including statistics and demographic of the delivery areas.
- Submit regular monitoring information to agreed timescales and assist in the production of feedback reports to track progress against targets.
- Ensure that a monitoring and evaluation framework is in place to assess the performance and impact of the programme
- Submitting relevant information for bids or grants related to Nottingham programmes
- Forging profitable relationships within the region for Elevation Networks, especially with employers
For the full job description and *how to apply,* complete the application form on this page:
http://tiny.cc/enregionalmanagernotts by * *23:59, Sunday 17th September 2017** . Please include information about how you meet the experience and knowledge criteria detailed in the person specification.
If you would like to talk to someone in our team about the role, please call the office on
0207 404 3927 and speak to Richard Kuti, Head of Programmes by 13 September 2017.
Job Type: Full-time
- Staff Management: 3 years