Repairs Team Leaders
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £33,437 - £36,379 per annum (pro rata for part time hours)
Location: City wide
Working Pattern: Please see advert text
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: H819/ 0218AW/ EXT
Job Category: Building Maintenance / Caretaking Construction Housing Manual / Trades / Transport
Advert End Date: 4 March 2018
Location: City Wide
2 x Full Time & 1 x Part Time (15 hours per week), Permanent
The successful candidate will be required to provide effective leadership and performance management to ensure the repairs and voids service exceeds customers’ expectations and achieves targets.
Requirements of the Post
A list of key job requirements as stated on the person specification i.e. experience and qualifications, etc
- Possession of a relevant building qualification or an equivalent building management qualification or substantial building maintenance experience;
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements;
- Experienced in building techniques and maintenance work;
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate, develop and monitor staff;
- Customer focused and motivated to improve standards of service;
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
For an informal discussion please contact Tony Waterfield on 0116 454 5239 or
Test & interview dates: w/c 12th March & w/c 26th March 2018 (TBC)
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.