Senior Economic Regeneration Officer (Graduate Retention)
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Salary: £30,756 - £33,136 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X6415/0918VS/EXT
Job Category: Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Advert End Date: 17 October 2018
Location: City Hall, 115 Charles Street, Leicester
Full-time, Fixed Term for 3 years due to funding.
To support the Team Manager and as required lead the development and delivery of graduate retention, employment, skills, business growth and enterprise priorities led by the City Council and in partnership with other agencies and stakeholders.
To develop and manage a project focused on the retention of graduates in Leicester, focusing on employment, skills, business growth and enterprise priorities, led by the City Council in partnership with the University of Leicester and De Montfort University.
Requirements of the post:
- Degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of operating in a strategic multi-agency / partnership environment, specifically with universities and local businesses
- Substantial experience of engaging with universities and the business community in developing a graduate retention strategy or similar strategic policy development and implementation
- Experience of successfully developing alumni and employer relationships
- Excellent organisational and Project Management experience at a senior level delivering a major Economic project or programme
- Effective oral and written communication skills to be articulate the project vision to prepare and present complex reports
- Proven ability to develop partnership working and demonstrate high level interpersonal and communication skills, efficiently and effectively managing relation with diverse stakeholders.
For an informal discussion please contact Joanne Ives on 0116 454 2934.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.