Senior Youth Support Worker in Charge
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £10,841 - £12,365 per annum
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: E5265/0618VS/EXT
Job Category: Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Advert End Date: 14 August 2018
Permanent, Part-Time 18.5 hours per week
This post is located in the Vulnerable & Targeted team of the Youth Service in Leicester.
Roles will include working with vulnerable and targeted young people such as those; in local authority care, who go missing and who are considered at risk.
Requirements of the post:
- NVQ level 3 / Diploma Youth Work trained
- An understanding of the issues that affect young people
- Experience of working with young people in informal or formal settings.
- Experience of leading, producing plans and evidence of experience in involving young people in the planning of youth work and decision making.
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with young people and dealing with challenging and difficult behaviours.
Please note this post is subject Enhanced DBS Check
For an informal discussion please contact Angela Thompson on 0116 454 1698.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Test and interview Date: 23rd August 2018