Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £8,945 - £9,969 per annum (for 18.5 hours per week)
Location: Aylestone Leisure Centre
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X3238 / 0117SSN / EXT
Job Category: Youth / Community / Leisure Services
Advert End Date: 8 February 2017
Salary : £8,945 – £9,969 per annum (for 18.5 hours per week)
Location: Based at Aylestone Leisure Centre
Permanent, Part-time (18.5 hours per week)
(Working pattern to be discussed at interview)
We are looking for a committed individual to co-ordinate the school swimming programme at Aylestone Leisure Centre. You will have good communication and administration skills to complement your teaching ability to ensure a professional and effective programme of swimming is offered to schools that choose Aylestone Leisure Centre to provide swimming lessons for their pupils.
Experience of teaching / coaching groups in a sport & leisure environment, preferably involving swimming, would be desirable.
Requirements of the post :
– ASA Level 2 Swimming Teachers Qualification
– Current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (8th Edition)
– Experience of working within a leisure or service environment;
– Good communication skills to establish good control, rapport and communication with a wide range of children / teachers;
– Written skills sufficient to complete electronic records / forms;
– Ability to identify and implement individual training programmes and give support:
– Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures in swimming pool environment.
For an informal discussion please contact Jayne Henderson on 0116 4546701.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.
Closing Date : 8th February 2017
Interview Date : To Be Confirmed
Post Number : X3238 / 0117SSN / EXT