Team Support Worker (Hospital Discharge Team)
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,891 - £19,939 per annum
Location: Bosworth House, Leicester
Working Pattern: Full time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: SB303/0317AAex
Job Category: Admin / Secretarial / Customer Services
Advert End Date: 30 March 2017
Location: Hospital Discharge Team, Bosworth House
To support colleagues to process, review and monitor referrals.
To provide flexible support to the Hospital Discharge Team by undertaking practical and administrative roles that contributes toward better outcomes for Service Users.
Requirements of the post:
- The ability to communicate effectively and network with a wide range of agencies and other professionals within a fast paced environment
- Good oral and written skills and a working knowledge of LCC computerised information systems with the ability to record report and retrieve information effectively
- To input and maintain the adult social care and university of Leicester hospital’s Data base, supported by a knowledge of LCC and UHL policies and procedures, including those that support Safeguarding adults, data protection and equal opportunity
- An understanding around meeting the needs of Leicester City’s diverse community and the ability to recognise discrimination in its different forms
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and time manage effectively. A willingness to commit to the LCC flexible working, electronic diary and lone working systems
- Subject to Enhanced DBS check
For an informal discussion please contact Victoria Hunt or Michaela Scott on 0116 454 5714.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our method of contact.