Unit Catering Manager
Contract Type: Term Time
Salary: £23,166 - £25,694 pro rata per annum (Full Time Equivalent)
Location: Various - See Advert Text
Working Pattern: Part-time
Advertised By: Leicester City Council
Post Number: X4605/0317RW/EX
Job Category: Catering / Cleaning
Advert End Date: 7 April 2017
2x Permanent, Part Time, Term Time Only
Sir Jonathan North Community College – 35 Hours per week
Willowbrook Primary School – 30 Hours per week
To provide a quality, cost effective catering service to all customers. To develop the service and take full responsibility for day to day operations and overall management of the service.
– To raise the profile of the catering service within this culturally diverse city.
– To develop, enhance and promote the provision of a seamless catering service taking into account cultural, religious and medical needs.
– To implement customer care initiatives, and to ensure customer care and satisfaction are a priority to all staff.
– Maintain overall budgets and produce financial information and to take corrective action as required.
– To liaise with customers and potential customers, publicise and demonstrate professionalism and technical knowledge at all times.
– To promote City Catering as being the forefront of providing an educational service to a diverse range of customers.
Requirements of the post:
– Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
– Understanding of Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and Customer Care including allergy awareness
– Relevant Catering experience in large scale catering
– Experience of managing financial targets
– Administration Experience
– Subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
For an informal discussion please contact City Catering on 0116 233 3038, Monday – Thursday between the hours of 2pm and 4pm.
Please ensure you provide an email address as this is our preferred method of contact.